Debenhams are inviting bloggers to join in their Autumn/Winter 14 Style Challenge. I don’t know about you, but this is my favourite time of year for fashion. I love layering up, digging out my boots and generally being cosy!
So I styled an outfit for myself based upon the Debenhams Autumn Luxe trend. As you can see, I’m going for a natural, comfortable-yet-stylish look.
I. RJR. John Rocha, Designer Light Grey Blossom Jumper, £36
2. Yves Saint Laurent, Fusion Foundation, £30.50
3. Faith, Brown Leather Calf Length Mid Heeled Boots, £95
4. The Collection, Light Brown Double Breasted Short Mac Coat, £22.80
5. Urban Decay, Naked 3 Palette, £37
6. Illamasqua, Glamore Nude Lipstick, £18.50
7. RJR. John Rocha, Designer Blue Slim Leg Jeans, £35
As part of the challenge, we’ve been asked to create an outfit for a fellow blogger. I’ve picked Jo at Given To Distracting Others. She is a truly lovely lady, with a fantastic blog and a huge heart. I decided to go a bit more wintery for Jo’s outfit and combined items from the Debenhams Pinks & Berries trend.
1. Jasper Conran, Designer Dark Blue Shape Enhancing High Waisted Skinny Jeans, £40
2. Essie, Shearling Darling Nail Polish, £8
3. Principles, Designer Wine PU Piped Mac Jacket, £75
4. Jasper Conran, Designer Off White Turtle Neck Knitted Jumper, £36
5. Guerlain, KissKiss Lipstick, £26
6. Principles, Designer Burgundy Enamel Link Collar Necklace, £20
7. Call It Spring, Wine “Shatz” Ankle Boots, £50
So there we go, my entry into the Debenhams Autumn/Winter 14 Blogger Style Challenge. I nominate Jo to take the challenge. If you want to enter the you can find all the details here. Good luck!