Information We Collect
This blog may collect the following information:
- Details of what content you read on this site
- Basic information regarding the computer you use to read this site – such as the browser you use.
- What links you click to reach this site.
Should you enter a competition or leave a comment on this site, external services of Disqus and Rafflecopter are used. Please see below for their details and links to their own privacy policies.
Additionally, Strupag uses third-party service providers – please see the privacy policies of these services.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
In addition, should you be the winner of a competition or giveaway promoted by Strupag, a request will be made to you via email for your details to facilitate the delivery of the prize. This may be forwarded on to the third-party sponsor of the giveaway to arrange delivery of your prize.
This information will not be stored beyond the delivery of your prize.
This information will never be shared with any other third party without your express consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
– Google Analytics
This blog uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used most frequently, and this information is used in statistical analysis (see StatCounter above).
Most web browsers automatically accept ‘cookies’ but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies at any time, if you prefer. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
What We Do With The Information
We use this information to understand what sort of content you like to read, and to tailor content to align with your tastes. Data provided is used for:
- Internal record keeping
- Website traffic analysis – what you read and when
- The administration of competitions, such as collecting information that allows us to contact competition winners (see Rafflecopter).
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection of your personal information by turning off ‘cookies’. For further information regarding cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We will not sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information without your expressed consent to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
If you believe any information Strupag holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any inaccuracies will be corrected as soon as possible.